Monday, June 25, 2012

Tweeter Update.

I haven't blogged lately.  Sorry about that.  I've been "tweeting" for some reason--probably because when a customer does something stupid, I can post it immediately.  But I don't even follow Twitter so I'm not positive why I've been exclusive to it lately.

At any rate, for those of you that don't follow Twitter, here are my latest "tweets" (I hate this terminology).

Idiot Customer: "I bought this shirt the other day. It's too hot to wear on a day like today. Why do they make them so heavy?"

My employee says, while fitting a backpack on a customer, "First I need you to--" Customer interrupts, "--take my shirt off?" "No."

A customer just asked me to "assemble an outfit" for her. I am officially in the wrong business.

Guy comes in to exchange his backpack, unzips it and a gigantic bag of weed falls out. "Oh, there it is! I thought I lost it!" He's happy

Horribly Mean & Stupid Woman on Phone: "Where are you located?" Me: "1200 Pearl St, Boulder" HM&SW: "That means absolutely nothing to me!"

"I want to buy this for my son, but I want him to grow into it. Will it fit him in 3 yrs? 5 yrs??" Fmj.

You will never hear me say, "What a beautiful day outside. I think I'll go to the mall and shop all day." I am apparently in the minority.

"Where are your shirts for walking?"

,,


No comments:

Post a Comment