Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hello sir, I'm looking for your Sleeveless Body Warmers. I'm Retarded.

Me: "Hi there!  Something I can help you out with today?"

Stupid Lady: "Yea, I thought you sold body warmers."

Me: "Hmmm, I'm not sure I know what that is."

Stupid Lady: "*sigh*, You know...one of those body warmers!  They're pink."  She's quickly getting annoyed that I don't know what she's talking about.

Me: "Well, I'm familiar with Hand Warmers and Foot Warmers...they're right here...they come in these little packets."  Still baffled by what she's looking for.

Stupid Lady: "God, no. (like I'M the idiot)  The sleeveless body warmers!  You wear them.  It's pink."

Me:  Trying to figure out this mystery quickly.  I'm starting to second-guess myself and think that I'm totally blanking on an obvious outdoor product that's probably right under my nose. "Body warmer, eh...?"  I start walking over towards the Women's Outerwear section. 

Stupid Lady: "There! This!"  She hatefully grabs the product from the wall and shoves it in my face to prove she's not a moron.  "You know...sleeveless body warmer!  This!!"

Me:  "That's a vest."

Stupid Lady:  "Whatever!  Do you have pink??"

1 comment: